We know this is an event that many members look forward to every year! While normally held in April, this year we had to cancel the May date because of COVID.
We are thrilled to announce that we have been working with our wine vendors and found a way to execute this event as safely as possible.
- This year the event will be held on Thursday, September 17 and Friday, September 18, 2020, from 5:30pm-7:30pm. You choose which date you would like to attend.
- The cost is $20 per person and includes passed appetizers.
- We have 8 wine vendors confirmed and they will each be bringing 8 different wines for you to try…. that’s 64 wines – that you’ll have access to purchase at cost + 20%!
- The vendors will be spaced throughout the club and members will be in individual parties of 6 or less. Each member party will visit each vendor on a scheduled rotation to help ensure proper social distancing.
- Wine vendors will be masked.
- We will be closed for regular dining these evenings. A four choice menu will be offered at 7:30pm after the wine walk-about for those interested in staying for dinner.
- We will be offering a virtual option for members to explore, learn about and purchase wine offerings. You will be able to view the wine vendor’s presentation of each wine via video and order from any of the 64 wines at the same special pricing. Details to follow.
Please RSVP below for Thursday or Friday evening.